Thank you for your interest in joining our team. Scottish Book Trust is committed to promoting Equality, Diversity and Inclusion and welcomes applications from all sectors of the community. For further information, please see the attachments below.
If you have any queries, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, or call Laura on 0131 524 0160
The following opportunities are now available
Invitation to tender
Scottish Book Trust website redevelopment and Scottish Book Trust CRM development
Scottish Book Trust is a charity that changes lives through books, reading and writing. A love of reading inspires creativity, improves employment opportunities, mental health and wellbeing, and is one of the most effective ways to help children escape the poverty cycle.
- give free books to every child in Scotland to ensure all families can share the joy of books at home and to lay the foundations of literacy.
- work with teachers to inspire children to develop a love of reading, creating innovative classroom activities, book awards and author events.
- work with adult learners to tackle social issues and help to improve literacy skills.
- support Scotland’s diverse writing community with our training, awards and writing opportunities.
- bring a range of author events to the public including Book Week Scotland.
We work towards a Scotland where everyone has an equal opportunity to thrive through literacy.
To support us in achieving our aims, we are looking to redevelop our website and to introduce a CRM to support all areas of the charity.
Suppliers are invited to tender for either the website or CRM, or for both the website and CRM contracts. If tendering separately, the appointed suppliers will be required to work closely with the other appointed supplier to deliver the system, and it may be useful to read both website and CRM documents to fully understand the scope of the current projects.
Download Scottish Book Trust Website Development Invitation to tender (PDF)
Download Scottish Book Trust CRM Development Invitation to tender (PDF)
Download CRM Development Appendix (Process Maps) (PDF)
Download Scottish Book Trust Annual Review (PDF)
Download Scottish Book Trust Brand Guidelines (Short version) (PDF)
For more information about Scottish Book Trust, the website and CRM delivery projects and to discuss the tender in more detail, please contact Sarah Barrie, Website Manager, at email@example.com or call 0131 524 0189.