There are many ways to get involved with our work at Scottish Book Trust. Help us turn Scotland into a nation of book lovers:
- Start a book club with friends or at work, spread the joy of reading. If you need inspiration on what to read, check out our book lists.
- Sign up for one of our regular newsletters for teachers, parents, book lovers, writers
- If you are a childcare professional, become a Bookbug Session Leader and run regular, free sessions for babies and young children to share the benefits of reading, writing and singing.
- If you are a published author, register on our authors database – we provide opportunities for you to bring your work to communities across Scotland.
- Become a Book Week Scotland partner and host your own community reading event.
- Apply for Live Literature support to have an author come to your school, work, or local community to bring books alive. We support 1,200 of these events every year.
- Shop on easyfundraising. Each time you make an online purchase, we will receive a donation and it is completely free to use.
- Fundraise for us – fundraise at work, at school or in your local community.
- Donate now to our reading and writing programmes.