6 Questions on Writing for Matt Whyman
Category: Creative writing
Curriculum areas: Literacy and English
Watch the interview filmed at Webster's High School during the Scottish Friendly Children's Book Tour of Angus in December 2013, where pupils asked Matt their burning questions.
- Do you have a formula for starting a story?
- Where do you get your inspiration for stories from?
- How do you work out an ending?
- Do you base your stories on real life?
- Do you always tie up the end of the story?
- What books would you recommend reading?
Find out about the latest Scottish Friendly Children's Book Tour here.