Reading tips and benefits
Sharing books with children has many wonderful benefits and it will give you the opportunity to cuddle-up, relax and share a special moment that your child will come to relish. And it's never too early or too late to start!
The benefits of reading with your child include:
* Develop your child’s language skills
* Help you bond with your child
* Help your child feel more relaxed
* Boost your child’s confidence
* Encourage your child to draw and write
* Give your child a head start in life
Most importantly, it’s lots of fun! Don't forget that you can borrow children's books for free at your local library and use these resources to help you enjoy reading with your child.
|Sharing Books with Babies||Sharing Books with Toddlers||Sharing Books with Children with Additional Support Needs|