Live Literature Advisory Group
The Advisory Group meets twice a year.
The group meets to:
- ensure that the criteria for inclusion on the online database is up to date and inclusive
- assess applications from self-published authors to join the database
We may need to show applications to be included on the Live Literature database to Advisory Panel member organisations at any stage, particularly in cases where specific knowledge of language or forms may be helpful.
All applications from self-published authors will be assessed at the next panel meeting after they are received.
The panel will consist of available representatives from some of the following organisations:
- Book festivals in Scotland
- Creative Scotland
- Gaelic Books Council
- Graphic Scotland
- Illustration departments of Scottish universities and colleges
- Playwrights Studio
- Publishing Scotland
- Schools and education bodies in Scotland
- Scots Language Centre
- Scots Language Dictionary
- Scottish Book Trust
- Scottish PEN
- Scottish Poetry Library
- Scottish Storytelling Centre
- Scottish Writers’ Centre
- Society of Authors in Scotland
- UNESCO Edinburgh City of Literature Trust
For enquiries about the Live Literature Advisory Group, contact email@example.com.