Scottish Book Trust Christmas Present Hunt
Hello and welcome to the Christmas Present Hunt, exclusively for all our lovely e-newsletter subscribers.
Solve three puzzles to unlock the list of prizes you could win (UK only). Our deadline for entry is noon on 4 January so you've plenty of time to jingle all the way to the end of the hunt.
Scottish Book Trust Christmas Present Hunt: Clue One
The first letter of each answer will spell the name of a famous author. Once you know who it is, enter your answer as instructed below to continue our Christmas Present Hunt...
- Which group gave their heart away last Christmas?
- The surname of Darcy's creator.
- What size is the boy who makes the sound 'pa-rom-pa-pom-pom' every Christmas?
- The surname of the Lord responsible for writing 'The Charge of the Light Brigade'.
- Which boy band asks us to 'Stay Another Day' every Christmas?
- A cooking instruction for chestnuts at Christmas.
- Who has Mommy been conducting a festive affair with?
- Another name for a Christmas hymn – the first name of Countdown's original number cruncher.
- Homer's long trip.
- German for 'fir tree'.
- Surname of the Scottish author of Young Adam.
Solved the puzzle? Click on this link and replace 'YourAnswer' in the URL bar with the correct answer as one word: www.scottishbooktrust.com/xmasquiz/YourAnswer.